18.12.2008

(i can't get no) satisfaction


"When I'm watchin' my TV
And that man comes on to tell me
How white my shirts can be
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarrettes as me
I can't get no, oh no no no
Hey hey hey, that's what I say"


Keith Richards, Gitarrist der Rolling Stones und Urheber des vielleicht bekanntesten Gitarrenriffs der Rockgeschichte wird heute 65 Jahre alt. Zur Feier des Tages (und weil "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" einer der ganz großen Rock'n'Roll-Momente für die Ewigkeit ist) folgende Tracks HIER als zip:

Amanda Palmer - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Björk & PJ Harvey - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Cat Power - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Devo - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Dolapdere Big Gang - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Freedoms Children - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Garfields - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction / Light My Fire

Junior Wells - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (feat. Bob Margolin)

Stevie Wonder & The Rolling Stones - Uptight / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Television - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

The Heptones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

The Residents - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

1 Kommentar: